Name

Name
Need Andy's help? denver.creative.freelance@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Three Shades of Noir

Green Noir - 2018 - A?


Blue Noir - 2018 - A?
Red Noir - 2018 - A?


I know it's been a while since I've released new work.  I've been very busy with other projects, and haven't had as much time to focus on making art as I usually do. 

... but I digress...

I've always liked the character archetypes found in Noir films and written work. I also liked the idea of doing a series of portraits, each in different shades or hues of a particular color.

I'll be honest... there's not much to "read into," here... just some stuff that I thought would look cool, based on stuff that I already like... it's as simple as that.

So, here we have the "gritty, alcoholic private dic," presented in shades and hues of green; the "gorgeous dame, singing in the seedy night club," presented in blue; and the "untouchable boss of a criminal empire," presented in red.

I hope you like them... I enjoyed making them.





?
2018

No comments:

Post a Comment